December 7, 2019
5 p.m., Thursday, December 5, 2019
If paying by check, payments submitted without documentation will be RETURNED to sender. Documentation (invoice, registration confirmation, etc.) MUST accompany payment if by mail/check.
A link will be provided on the generated reciept of your registration to pay by credit card.
Purchase Orders (PO's) are NOT accepted!
*A $30 fee will be charged for all returned checks and credit cards.
Absolutely NO refunds!
Expanding Your Horizons Goals:
Help young women open new doors by continuing in their math and science classes.
Make young women aware of career opportunities in math and science related fields.
Provide young women a chance to meet female role models in math, science and engineering careers.
Saturday, December 1, 2018
1st Floor Blocker Building
Texas A&M University
Please see travel and accommodations link for parking information!
- 9:00-9:30 Check-In - 1st floor Blocker
- 9:30-10:00 Opening
- Dr. Bonnie Dunbar
TEES Distinguished Research Professor
Director of TEES Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation (IEEI)
- Dr. Bonnie Dunbar
- 10:00-10:45 Workshop I
- 10:50-11:35 Workshop II
- 11:40-12:25 Workshop III
- 12:30-1:00 Pizza and Punch Lunch
- 1:00-2:00 Texas A&M Physics Show
- 2:00-2:30 Closing Remarks - 102 Blocker
Easy Steps for registration:
When registering on-line for Expanding Your Horizons (EYH) follow these simple instructions to help you:
- Go to the workshops page and pick your favorite five (5). The registration form asks you to choose your workshop choice for each of the three workshop times, but you may need to have a back-up or two in case your first choice is full.
- Go to the on-line registration page and fill in the information requested. You will need the 'adult attending with you' email address in order to print a receipt and obtain a liability form - which is required to attend the conference.
- After completing the registration form correctly, it will generate a receipt page with liability form on your screen. Print this page, let your parents read this page and have them sign where necessary and return this page by mail with your payment by check or cash or bring it with you to check-in on Saturday if you pay by credit card.